Fly away


Hi! I'm still enjoying the August release from So Suzy Stamps making a quick and easy card: you only need a Distress Oxide of your choice, a couple of stamps and a black ink.

Continuo a divertirmi con la nuova release di So Suzy Stamps: ho creato una card facile e veloce, per cui servono solo un Distress Oxide a scelta, un paio di timbri e dell'inchiostro nero.


I started by creating my own background: I picked up my Broken China Distress Oxide and I sponged it in the middle of a piece of regular cardstock. After applying some layers of ink, I let it dry and I sprinkled some drops of water.

Prima di tutto mi sono concentrata sullo sfondo: ho preso il mio Distress Oxide Broken China e l'ho applicato al centro di un cartoncino bianco. Dopo aver aggiunto diversi strati di inchiostro, ho lasciato asciugare e ho spruzzato delle gocce d'acqua.


At this point I grabbed my MISTI and I stamped the two clusters of solid butterflies - both the smaller and the bigger ones- few times, using Versafine Black Ink. 
Thanks to the MISTI, I could stamp the same images 2 or 3 times for achieving a better impression.

A questo punto ho preso il MISTI e ho timbrato i due gruppi di farfalle - sia il piccolo che il grande - più volte, usando il Versafine nero. Grazie al MISTI, ho potuto timbrare le stesse immagini anche 3 volte, così da ottenere una stampata migliore.


I added the sentiment from previous releases with the same ink and I added a touch of Wink of stella on the wings of the butterflies.

Ho aggiunto la scritta di una precedente release con lo stesso inchiostro e ho aggiunto un tocco di Wink of stella sulle ali delle farfalle.


This is a close-up of the dreamy effect of the panel, which I really love. I think it could be a great layout for sympathy cards too - never easy to made, for me. Hope that you like it - I swear, only 15 minutes needed!

Ecco un dettaglio dell'effetto trasognato della card, che mi piace davvero molto. Penso che sarebbe un fantastico layout anche per una card di condoglianze - mai semplice da fare, almeno per me. Spero che vi piaccia - e lo giuro, bastano 15 minuti!


Supplies used:


Butterflies Solid Lg.

Butterflies Sm. Solid

Celebrate

Broken China Distress Oxide

You May Also Like

0 commenti