Lights of Joy


Hello friends! Did you see how beautiful is the Christmas release from So Suzy Stamps? Today I'm showcasing a card made with a couple of stamps from the new release, especially the Christmas Lights one. In fact this is FREE with $45.00 purchase at So Suzy Stamps shop. If you want to go ahead and create Christmas cards in advance, this is the best moment for some shopping! You can find the full release here.
I was very inspired while I was creating this card, so I forgot to take photos of step-by-step... but I can tell you that it's totally unnecessary.

Ciao amici creativi! Avete visto quanto è bella la nuova release natalizia di So Suzy Stamps? Oggi vi mostro una card realizzata con due timbri della nuova collezione, in particolare con le Luci Natalizie. Infatti se fate un acquisto di almeno 45.00$ nello shop di So Suzy Stamps, lo riceverete gratuitamente. Se quest'anno volete muovervi d'anticipo con le card natalizie, questo è il momento migliore per lo shopping! Potete trovare la release completa qui.
Ero molto ispirata mentre stavo creando questa card, per cui ammetto di essermi scordata di scattare le foto per le mie istruzioni step-by-step... ma vi garantisco che non sono assolutamente necessarie.


First of all, I stamped the Christmas Lights three times with Memento Black Ink and I colored them with my promarkers. I fussy cut the lights, extending the string on the edges with a marker, and added Nuvo Clear Crystal Drops. 
While they were drying, I cut out a black cardbase and I heat embossed the Joy by Terri sentiment. Then I cut out 2 strips of white cardstock and I glued them down on the two sides of the base. 
At this point I fixed the 3 strings of lights and added some white dots all around with a white gel pen.
Minimum supplies, quick and easy card, discounts... what else?!


Anzitutto ho timbrato tre volte le Luci Natalizie con dell'inchiostro Memento e le ho colorate con i miei promarker. Ho ritagliato le luci, allungando la corda sui bordi con un pennarello a punta fine, ed ho aggiunto del Nuvo Clear Crystal Drops.
Mentre stavano asciugando, ho tagliato una base di cartoncino nero e ho embossato la scritta Joy by Terri. Poi ho tagliato 2 strisce di cartoncino bianco e le ho incollato su entrambi i lati della base. A questo punto ho fissato le tre corde con le lucine e ho aggiunto un po' di punti bianchi intorno con una penna gel bianca.
Poco materiale, card facile e veloce, sconti... cosa chiedere di più?


Supplies used:
Christmas Lights

Joy by Terri

You May Also Like

0 commenti