Unconventional Christmas


Hi stampers! Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card, with a lot of stamping and no coloring at all, combining old and new stamps from So Suzy Stamps. I loved at first sight Buck and Doe, the reindeer and the deer available also in a set f 2. They are solid and quite small, so I really wanted to frame them with a geometric shape.
The color combination I used is unconventional for my go-to Christmas card, but I really think that gold and aquamarine colors work well together.

Ciao a tutti! Torno a condividere una card semplice e veloce, realizzata con timbri So Suzy Stamps - combinando quelli della nuova release a qualcosa di meno recente - e senza alcun tipo di colorazione. Mi sono subito innamorata di Buck and Doe, la renna e il cerbiatto disponibili anche in un unico set. Sono timbri solidi e piuttosto piccoli, che ho subito desiderato inquadrare e incorniciare in forma geometrica.
La combinazione di colori che ho utilizzato è piuttosto particolare rispetto al solito (di solito l'acquamarina mi piace abbinarla all'argento o al bianco), ma penso che un po' di oro non ci stia affatto male.


For my step by step I only share a single photo: as I wrote, nothing fancy here. I picked a piece of white cardstock and I used it as my front panel. I stamped a couple of pine branches with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, then I die cut a squared frame from some gold paper, I stamped Buck and Doe with Hero Arts Ombré Ink (Tide Pool to Navy) and fussy cut.

Ho fatto solo una foto al procedimento perché è tutto davvero molto semplice. Ho preso del cartoncino bianco, ho timbrato un paio di rami di pino con del Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio, poi ho fustellato una cornice quadrata con del cartoncino dorato, ho timbrato Buck and Doe con dell'Ombré Ink della Hero Arts (Tide Pool to Navy), infine ho ritagliato le due figure.


At this point, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom edge and sticked all the pieces with a bit of foam tape. To finish my card, I added a huge amount of Nuvo Drops and that's all!
This card would be great also in brown, in red or in so many other color combinations - and it's also a great layout to mass-produce.

A questo punto, ho timbrato la scritta e incollato cornice e animaletti con del nastro gommato. Per finire, ho aggiunto un bel po' di Nuvo Drops!
Questa card si presta a tantissime varianti (marrone e rosso, giusto per dirne un paio), ed è anche perfetta per la produzione seriale.


Supplies used:

Buck and Doe - set of 2

Pine Branch

Simple Christmas

You May Also Like

0 commenti