Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer



Hello stampers! November is going to be a month full of beauty and great news: after joining the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Christmas Blog Hop, I'm glad to annouce that I was chosen by Tara - Craftin Desert Divas as Guest Designer for the first week of November. And so this is the first project I'm going to share with you, featuring CDD supplies and focusing in particular on the Angel Kisses stampset:

Ciao a tutti! Credo proprio che novembre sarà un mese pieno di bellezza e di fantastiche novità: dopo aver partecipato alla Blog Hop Irriverente di So Suzy Stamps, sono lieta di annunciare che sono stata scelta da Tara di Craftin Desert Divas come Guest Designer per la prima settimana di Novembre. E questo è il primo progetto che sto condividendo con voi, utilizzando materiale CDD e concentrandomi in particolare sul set Angel Kisses:


These angels are perfect for Christmas cards: today I played with red, gold and white, which are very festive colors for me. I framed a piece of white embossed cardstock and a red strip of cardstock with golden paper, then I choose a matching patterned paper and I colored the two angels with a trumpet and a lyre with promarkers, using the same color combination.

Questi angioletti sono perfetti per le card natalizie: oggi mi sono divertita a giocare con rosso, oro e bianco, che sono colori molto festaioli per me. Ho incorniciato sia il cartoncino bianco embossato sia una striscia di cartoncino rosso con della carta dorata, poi ho scelto una carta pattern che legasse bene con il resto della card, ed ho colorato i due angeli con la tromba e la lira con i promarker, sempre rispettando la combinazione di colori usata.


I heat embossed one of the sentiments in white and I added the shining star on top.
As already written, stay tuned to find out all the projects I'll be sharing this week! An thank you Tara for this opportunity!

Ho embossato a caldo una delle scritte presenti nel set, aggiungendo la stellina scintillante.
Come già scritto, rimanete sintonizzati per scoprire tutti i progetti che condividerò questa settimana! E grazie, Tara, per questa opportunità!

You May Also Like

2 commenti